Monday 12 September 2016

Bamboutos captain accused of match fixing after YOSA win




Bamboutos of Mbouda Captain, Serges Brown Ngayaou
After suffering a 0-1 defeat in the hands of the lone Anglophone team in League 1 (YOSA), Serges Brown Ngayaou, Captain of Bamboutos of Mbouda, has been accused of match fixing.
                According to the accusations, it is alleged that Ngayaou collected money from Yong Sport(YOSA) to facilitate a victory that will help the Bamenda team book a place at the CAF Continental Championship ahead of Union of Douala.
Defending himself, Ngayaou blamed fatigue for his poor form and also his replacement.

                “I have played over 25 games without rest. I cannot be 100% every time. If I told the coach that I needed rest, they will say that I have fled and abandoned the game. Now I accept to play after I get out through injury, they say I sold the game.”  Ngayaou lamented.
                To him, he believes that they are trying to sabotage his close relationship with the President of the club.
                As it was the case, victory for YOSA, saw them booked their place at the continental championship alongside, Coton Sport of Garoua and UMS of Loum.
                Meanwhile, Panthere of Nde, Botafogo of Douala and Cosmos of Bafia, have all been relegated.




No comments:

Post a Comment