Sunday 5 November 2017

Bazooka for Bazooka:



Agbor Balla fires back at Ambazonia detractors
-Says they are living in a dream world and that he will defeat Sesekou Julius in election and be the President if ever their Ambazonia dream becomes reality
-See other remarks contained in Balla’s recent audio recording  
Barrister Agbor Balla
The current is certainly not flowing between the president of the outlawed Consortium, Barrister Agbor Balla, and his brother (they both hail from Eyumojock subdivision in Manyu Division of the SW) counterpart of the Ambazonia Governing Council, SCACUF, Sesekou Ayuk Tabe Julius. At least this is what can be deduced from Balla’s latest audio recording that was posted on facebook.
            Though it is not immediately known if the recording was done with Balla’s consent, it cannot however be doubted that the statements are he’s.
            In a rather vexatious tone, Balla takes on his Ambazonia critics, reminding them that they are living in dreamland. Besides, Balla says if ever Ambazonia came to be he would defeat the interim leader, Sesekou Ayuk in any election that would be organized and be the pioneer president.
            Recorded in London where Balla is currently sojourning on the invitation of some international NGOs interested in understanding the Anglophone crisis, sources say Ambazonia militants surreptitiously got Balla on record, as he was saying his mind in a private conversation. The following are only some of the bullets that Balla fired at Sesekou Ayuk Julius alias Tobo Tobo. 
           

-No matter the hatred that you have for me today, I will be president of Ambaland.
           
-I will not insult you that you are living in your fairy-tale world if you want secession.
           
-If we have a Southern Cameroon State today, I’ll be the president. I am realistic so I want federalism so we can work towards secession.
           
-I’ll beat Sessekou Ayuk in any election. I have an interest for us to have an Ambaland because I know I will be elected as the president.
           
-I worked in Afghanistan and went to Congo and came back. So what can someone tell me?
           
-In 1999 i wrote a thesis on Southern Cameroons right to self-determination.
           
-In 2002 i led a delegation with Albert MUKONG to the EU commission headquarters in Brussels, Belgium.
           
-17 years ago, where was Tassang? 17 years ago, where was Sessekou?
           
-What have you guys done apart from protesting outside Embassies? I hear you guys are saying that I was released because of your protests?
           
-In 2001 i protested in front of Embassies with Cho Ayaba. To march in Europe is easy. I have done this before.
           
-I have a pedigree that none of them have and they know that. That is why SCAFUF is scared of me. If I am invited to their conference to speak, none of them would be able to speak. I’ll ask them individually what they have done for the struggle.
           
-What all of them are doing cannot match what I can do alone.







No comments:

Post a Comment