Monday 7 April 2014

Reactions



He is a true developer
-Hon. Rose Abunaw Makia, former MP 
Through this project Orock Thomas has proven once again that he is a veritable developer. He has shown to his detractors and admirers alike that with or without politics a man can bring development to his community. I am particularly happy and proud because the FIFA Centre is located in my village…. my quarter, in fact, at my back yard.



A hunter who brought back an elephant
- HRH Chief Tambe Takor, traditional ruler of Besongabang
I lack words to describe my joy for this young man. But all I can say is that Mr. Orock is like a great hunter who went hunting and killed an elephant. This project is like an elephant whose meat would be eaten by the entire Besongabang village and even the surrounding villages. You can see for yourself how happy the children of Besongabang are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment