Sunday 21 August 2016

19 year-old girl killed by falling tree branch



By Johnson Batuo in Kumba
A girl resident at MbalangiMuyuka subdivision who scored five GCE Advanced Level papers in the 2016 session of the Cameroon General Certificate Examination died in the Kumba District hospital on Wednesday 3 August 2016 after being hit in the head in the farm by a falling tree branch.
                The girl about 19 years and whose names The Median got as Elivé Emilia reportedly met her ordeal as she went to the farm.  This reporter could not obtain the person who accompanied the young girl to the farm or what she went to the farm to do.  One thing certain is the fact that she was hit in the head by a fallen tree branch.

                This reporter further gathered she was conveyed to the hospital after the incident, suggesting that she was assisted by some person(s). Elivé Emilia died despite the efforts and expertise by medics at the Kumba district hospital to rescue her.
                At time of going to press we were also unable to explain whether she had a history of any repeated ailment.  Given the circumstances surrounding the death of Elivé Emilia some quarters have not ruled out witchcraft.

1 comment:

  1. TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN AMOUNT FROM A RELIABLE AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK. Email for immediate response drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    Hello everyone, My name is Mrs. Carolin Glowski, I'm from Europe, am here to testify of how i got my loan from BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} the C.E.O of BENJAMIN LOAN FINANCE who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met {Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen} who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan also, So feel free to contact Dr. Benjamin Scarlet Owen on his email address drbenjaminfinance@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete