Sunday 23 April 2017

Ondoa considers quitting Seville for lack of play time


Joseph Fabrice Ondoa Ebogo
Joseph FabriceOndoaEbogo, Cameroon international and best goalkeeper of the 2017 African Cup of Nations considers quitting FC Seville for not having enough play time.
                Trained at Fundesport (Eto’oFils Foundation) to Barcelona B and transferred to Tarragone, presently on loan with FC Seville B, Ondoa speaks out to JeuneAfrique after playing only a single game since the Nations Cup in Gabon.
                “I desire to play. I expected some consideration from FC Seville as the African Champion with Cameroon. I was designated the best goalkeeper of Gabon 2017, but I am still humble, and think I could have my opportunity. I will see if it is not better to try out in France, Belgium, England or Italy”.

                He laments on, “This season I have only played a game against Saragosse (2-1) and showed great performance even if I was sent out. I have not been playing for a long time. I cannot continue like this”.
                Ondoa thinks the moment has come to move on and suggests that FC Barcelone and FC Seville should exploit the option to buy him over from Tarragone as his contract expires 2019.
                The 21 year old seems to suggest that the limited play time is associated with his choice of playing for the national team.
                “I have always cherished wearing the national colours and privileged Cameroon. I made a choice to leave my club to play international matches. This decision I took in 2014 and I don’t regret.




No comments:

Post a Comment