Monday 7 March 2016

What is Ibrahim Mbombo Njoya up to?



Dear Editor
 I am an avid reader of your very authoritative and renowned newspaper. In fact, I read every issue of the paper and am particularly pleased with the skill, courage and professionalism with which you handle your news items. There is no gainsaying the fact that thanks to The Median, I have had authentic insights into many important happenings in this country and even out of Cameroon.
                The depth and maturity of your analyses leave me with no doubt that the sources of your information are very dependable. This makes me believe that you can permit me to have a clear understanding of why the Sultan of Bamoun, Ibrahim Mbombo Njoya, recently took a position in the CPDM that has generated so much discussion and argument.

                So, sir, kindly tell me; what is Mbombo Njoya up to? Is he a friend or an enemy of the CPDM and the regime? Why did he make pronouncements to the effect that President Paul Biya has the key to his success or failure? Does he see failure coming? And why did he refuse to call on the President to stand for the 2018 presidential election as the other members of his party are doing?
                I seem to smell a rat! The Sultan certainly has something up his sleeves but which are still not very clear to Cameroonians. Given the usually reliable sources of your information and your clear understanding of situations, kindly tell me and Cameroonians what is really going on in Mbombo Njoya’s mind.
Thank you and keep the flame burning!
Sincerely yours,
Benedict Nsuh, Bamenda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment