Sunday 1 April 2018

Real Madrid's James Rodriguez prefers Bayern over move to Premier League



Rodriguez, currently on a two-year loan with the Bundesliga champions, has been linked with moves to Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in the past year.
"At Bayern I'm fine, I'm good at Bayern," Rodriguez told The Sun.
            "In France [at Monaco] I was playing, now at Bayern I'm always playing and I think that's good to arrive [at the World Cup] with a good rhythm."
            Man United were offered the chance to sign the Colombian in the summer, according to ESPN sources, while Liverpool are thought to be long term admirers of the Colombian.

            Arsenal were reportedly plotting a £50 million bid for the 26-year-old before Chelsea later emerged as one of the favourites to land his signature.
            Rodriguez, however, opted for a loan move to Germany which has seen him bag four goals and seven assists in 14 Bundesliga games.
            Colombia, meanwhile, have been paired with Poland, Senegal and Japan in their 2018 World Cup group and face the latter in their first game on June 19.
            "I'm at the same level I was," Rodriguez added. "I played well [at the 2014 World Cup] because in that year I was playing regularly too."

No comments:

Post a Comment