Monday 9 May 2016

Pep Guardiola:

Dressing-room mole upsets Bayern Munich boss
Bayern Munich boss Pep Guardiola says a dressing-room mole is "damaging" the 25-time German champions, after details of an alleged row were made public.
                German newspaper Bild claims Guardiola was angry with Bayern's medical team after Tuesday's Champions League semi-final exit to Atletico Madrid.
                The Spaniard is alleged to have accused his physiotherapists of taking too long to get his players fit after injury.
"Whoever has spoken has done it to hit me," said Guardiola.
The former Barcelona boss is leaving Bayern in the summer to take over at Manchester City.
                Bayern will win a third successive Bundesliga title under the 45-year-old if they win at Ingolstadt on Saturday.
When asked at his news conference on Friday, Guardiola did not deny a row had happened.
"              Usually what happens inside the dressing room remains inside the dressing room," he said.
"But I'm not here next season anyway so it's not my problem, but Bayern's.

                "It's happened plenty of times over these past three years.
"It's normal for me to talk to my players and staff and give them my opinion, but there are people here who are talking because they want to hurt me.
                "Maybe this person will still be here next season and clearly they haven't realised that they are not damaging me, but the club and the team."
                Guardiola won the Champions League twice with Barcelona - in 2009 and 2011.
                "I've done my best here," he said of his time at Bayern. "But if you say that I had to win the Champions League, then I have failed. "Go ahead and write that I have failed."


No comments:

Post a Comment