Wednesday 2 May 2018

28th Anniversary:


 National Employment Fund Fetes with Job Seekers
By Ticha E. Melanis in Limbe
SW Regional Manager of NEF. Ndzica Obama cutting the 28th Ann. Cake
The southwest regional agency of the national employment fund NEF Limbe on Friday April 27 joined other agencies of the Fund nationwide to celebrate their 28th anniversary of the institution. The Limbe branch used the opportunity of the commemoration at the Fund’s SW office at Bota, Limbe to organize a 5-day training workshop for job seekers. The training was on the theme, “Job discovery day”.
            The job discovery day according to the regional manager was to give an opportunity for the public especially the youths to come and get counseling and knowledge from a wide range of speakers drawn from several enterprises and employers in and out of Limbe.
            During the celebration, there were motivational speeches from some employers and establishments like the owner of “Go Ahead Africa” Roland Nkwelle who focused on encouraging the youths on tips of getting a job and entrepreneurship.  Another speaker, Simon Lyonga of Shalom Group called on the youths to be job creators and to focus on building their passion and open their brains to new ideas.
 The opening ceremony was on 24 April was presided over by the senior divisional officer for Fako, Engamba Emmanuel Ledoux, who congratulated the agency for her efforts in assisting thousands of Cameroonians to find jobs. Ledoux urged NEF Limbe to keep up the good work.

            The launching was marked by the graduation and award of certificate to some young Cameroonians trained by the agency with the help of several training center in the region.
            The SDO noted that Cameroon like every other country in Africa is facing unemployment problems and the youths should be rest assured that government is doing their best to tackle the situation. He also said it was this reason that the government created the national employment fund to facilitate the means of finding jobs.
            In his welcome address, the southwest regional manager of NEF, Ndzica Obama,  disclosed that they have successfully found jobs for 21, 871 young Cameroonians out of a total of 33,596 applicants since the opening of the branch in 1990. He also mentioned the training of a total of 6898 young Cameroonians to facilitate their ability to gain employment.
            Mr. Obama used the opportunity to thank some of their partners like Sonara, Seme Beach Hotel, CDC amongst others for their assistance to either train or provide jobs for some of their job seekers.
            He explained how they work to provide job seekers with information on the kinds of jobs available in the market and financial grants given to those who intend to self employ but lack the means. He stated that much of what they do is free of charge.
            Speaking with some of the job seekers present at the workshop, they expressed appreciation for such great opportunity given to them by NEF. 
            “I am happy I came for the workshop. The speeches were very inspiring and I have learnt a lot from the training,” said Tataw Emilie. For his part, Tamnjong Judith said she was overwhelmed and hopeful about her potentials after listening to the different speakers and was thankful to NEF for the initiative.
            The manager of NEF Limbe expressed joy for the huge turnout of job seekers and the activities carried out by the different organizations present. He urged the youths to make good use of the information gathered during the workshop. He equally urged the job seekers to get registered with the NEF so that they can be informed when jobs are available.




3 comments:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

    ReplyDelete
  3. DR AGBOMIAN herbal medicine is a good remedy for herpes simplex virus cure. My name is LOGAN BATE, am from USA,I am here to give my testimony about DR AGBOMIAN who helped me in my life, i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by DR AGBOMIAN , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Familiar, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR AGBOMIAN cured them, when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problem, my HERPES result came out negative, I pray to God to never let me and my family forget you in our life, am now cured permanently, you can also get your self cured my friends if you really need this doctor help, you can reach him on his Email: Dragbomianherbalcured77@gmail.com or via whatsapp +2347040843115

    ReplyDelete