Wednesday 2 May 2018

Nigeria welcomes World Cup prize advance of US$2m from Fifa


The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) says Fifa's decision to advance US$2 million in prize money will help the country's players 'focus solely on football on the pitch' in Russia.
The Confederation of African Football (Caf) said the cash will help all five of Africa's representatives - Egypt, Morocco, Nigeria, Senegal and Tunisia - prepare for the tournament.
            The Super Eagles were involved in a protracted dispute ahead of the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil and a bonus row also disrupted their World Cup campaign in 2014.
            But NFF spokesman Ademola Olajire believes the availability of this money will help in their quest to avert a bonus row in Russia.
            "We've had problems in the past and the NFF has already worked out a payment mode for the team, but this money will help put everything into shape," he told BBC Sport.
            "It will definitely help our players to focus solely on football on the pitch in Russia and not deal with the distraction of when the bonus will arrive."
            Last year, the Nigeria Football Federation signed an agreement with its players pledging to avoid the bonus and pay rows that have blighted past World Cup campaigns.

            Caf president Ahmad said in a statement that the money would be used "to settle beforehand the question of bonuses due the players."
            Disputes over payments at previous tournaments "had led to situations that affected badly the image of African football, with a considerable impact on team performances," he added.
In 2014 the Ghana government had to step in and send cash to Brazil in order to pay players and, who had threatened to go on strike while in 2006 there was a similar threat by Togo in Germany.
            The 32 teams taking part in the June-July tournament receive $1.5 million each from Fifa in the form of a preparation fee and are guaranteed a minimum of $8 million more in prize money after the tournament ends.

4 comments:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However, it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of Doctor Agbomian. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to Doctor Agbomian who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist Doctor Agbomian who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to Doctor Agbomian for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor Agbomian herbs. You can purchase doctor's herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2347046375902 or via email at dragbomianherbalcured77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All thanks to God Almighty who use Dr. Akhigbe to cure me from Herpes virus with his herbal Medicine, For those suffering from the same Virus You can contact his WhatsApp +2349021374574, he can also cure your health issues Like HBP, Hepatitis B Virus, Herpes, HPV, ALS etc. Email him at Drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete