Sunday 27 May 2018

As War Ravages Meme and Ndian Divisions:


 K’ba Flooded with Fleeing ‘Refugees’
-Soldiers set houses ablaze in Kake I, Small Ekombe as populations flee
By Doh Bertrand Nua in Kumba
Inhabitants of Kumba, chief town of Meme Division have begun fleeing to safer destinations notably to Mbanga, Loum, Njombe-Penja and Douala in the Littoral Region as the battle between government soldiers and armed separatists rages on.
            The evacuation of families starts as clashes between government soldiers and Amba fighters have become recurrent in nearby neighborhoods, notably Kake I, Kake II, Diffa and Small Ekombe. The clashes have culminated in the burning of houses and shops in these countryside localities that are mostly believed to harbor Amba fighters.
            As the Kumba residents are fleeing, so too are populations displaced from these war-torn localities emptying into town to seek refuge. Men, women, children, old mothers and old fathers are now seen straying in street corners in Kumba. Some are seen going about with bare-feet and with many looking desperate, helpless and confused.
            Some persons who spoke to this reporter said if the Amba boys can succeed to get as close as Kake II and Ekombe then Kumba could be their next target. To them the only way out is to take refuge in other towns.
            The close to one month of deafening gunshots in the villages of Kake I, Kake II and Diffa in Kumba I Sub-Division, and Small Ekombe in Mbonge Sub-Division has culminated in the burning of some homes in these villages. The burning started in Kake II on Thursday when a thick smoke was seen emanating from the village. Shortly after the smoke, military vehicles were seen speeding accross Kumba from the direction of Kake II.

            In the evening at about 7:30pm, a more serious gunshot that lasted for close to 30 minutes was heard around the area with another thick smoke emanating from the area. The gunshots were so serious that it forced many to run from the village to the Mile one and Mbonge road neighbourhoods. The presence of armoured vehicles around the area gave the impression of a full scale war. This caused many to flee for their lives.
            The constant gun battles between security forces and Ambazonia defense forces ahead of national day celebrations left inhabitants of Kumba in a constant state of fear. The burning down of houses in Kake II has left hundreds of families stranded, homeless and displaced. Old mothers and little children are spotted in the streets in Kumba with nowhere to run to.
            It should be recalled that for over a month now Kumba city dwellers have lived with the ear-splitting sounds of gunshots from the nearby villages of Kake I, Kake II and Diffa all in Kumba I sub-division. These inhabitants go to bed to the terrifying sound of gunshots and wake up with the urgent blast of bullets that sound like bombs. This leaves many sleepless.  The gunshots became recurrent as 20 May approached.


8 comments:

  1. Good day every one i want to inform the public on how i get cured of HIV/AIDS by a Doctor called OBUDU . i visited different hospital but they gave me list of expensive drugs to treat the symptoms and never cured me. A closed friend of mine introduce me to a Herbal Doctor who cured her. I was scared to contact him but i faund people testimony online testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him i asked him series of questions, i also ask him to show me his herbal certificate and license given to him by his Government he gave all the information i needed that gave me hope. He send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me. am now HIV negative. God bless you for being a sincere and great men. Am so excited, you can contact him if you have any problem whats-app +2347035974895.or contact him on email(OBUDU.MIRACLEHERBALHOME@GMAIL.COM)
    And he can also cure the following diseases
    1) HERPES
    2) HPV
    4) HEPATITIS
    5) ALS
    6) BLOOD CANCER

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OSAGIE , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM or WHATSAPP +2347030465649 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr OSAGIE , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can to mail him on drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM or WHATSAPP +2347030465649 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
    HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
    .DIABETES .
    CANCER
    .HEPATITIS
    .HIV/AIDS
    Thank you for your time

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed of herpes 3 years, and ever since then i have been taking treatment to prevent outbreaks, burning and blisters, but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. VOODOO on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according to his instructions for up to 2 weeks. After completing the medication i went back to my doctor for another test and the virus was all gone and i was completely cured, since then i have not had any signs of outbreak. I'm so filled with joy. With herbal medication Herpes Virus is 100% curable. I refer Dr VOODOO to everyone out there with the virus Email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was diagnose with human papilloma virus (HPV) 4 years ago and i met a doctor he told me there is no cure and i have be taking some medication the warts multiplied when trying to removed them and it got me embarrass and pains, luckily few weeks ago i was recommend to Dr bante for natural treatment after one week i got 100% cure and all the wart and pains got disappeared, i sheared this post because its part of my life experience, encase anyone need speedy help about this cure email Dr bante via, bantespelltemple@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349063962262.  add on hangout bantespelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am here to give my testimony
    about Dr babaiba who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr babaiba cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr babaiba healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    #CANCER,
    #DIABETES,
    #HIV
    #AIDS,
    #Herpes
    #Std
    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,
    #CANCER,
    #IMPOTENCE,
    #BARENESS
    #INFERTILITY
    #DIARRHEA
    #ASTHMA
    #SIMPLEXHERPES #GENITAL
    #COLDSORE
    . he also cure my friend from cervical #cancer Email: (drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com) or call or WHATAPP +2348140046509 I am forever greaful ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete